How to use social media advertising for ecommerce
What is social media advertising?
Why should you use social media advertising for ecommerce?
- Affordable. You can easily set up and manage an ad campaign for $0.50 per day, but it’ll cost more if you want to get noticed by more people.
- Easy to set up. You don’t need any special skills or experience with social media marketing to create ads that will perform well. So even if you’re new at this type of marketing, you won’t have trouble getting started! Remember that each platform has its own rules about what types of ads are allowed. So, make sure that whatever content
How to create a social media campaign?
- Create a campaign.
- Set up tracking of the campaign.
- Create custom landing pages for each social media ad you create, and then launch the ads on your website (not in just one place).
- Monitor your results and optimize as you go along, repeating the steps above with each new social media ad you create.
Choose the right platform
- Choose a platform that is popular with your target audience (e.g., Facebook)
- Choose a platform that has a large user base (e.g., Facebook)
- Choose a platform that has an advertising tool suited to social media campaigns (e.g., Facebook)
- Choose a platform that suits your budget (e.g., Twitter Ads vs Instagram Ads)
Identify your target audience
Create multiple ads to test
Set up the tracking of your campaign
Create custom landing pages
- Landing pages allow you to track conversions so that you know if your ads are working or not.
- They can help increase conversions by providing relevant information such as testimonials, product descriptions, pricing details, and more.
- They give people who clicked on an ad a better understanding of what they’ll get if they buy something from your company.
Launch, monitor, optimize and repeat
- Look at how much traffic each ad has driven so far (and which ones are underperforming)
- Make sure people aren’t clicking on ads accidentally due to placement or color scheme (this can happen when they’re trying hard not even look at the advert)
Boost your ecommerce sales with social media advertising
Curious about the ins and outs of digital marketing?