Most Effective Marketing Strategies - Using Keywords in Your Campaigns
What are keywords and why are they used?
Who uses keywords?
- Customers. Customers use keywords to find what they need. This can be a product or service on a website, information about something in a brochure, etc.
- Search engines (Google). Search engines use keywords to index content on websites and make it easier for people to find that content.
- Advertisers (Google AdWords). Advertisers use keywords as part of their paid search campaigns with Google Ads so that they can reach customers when they’re searching online. Especially, if those customers are looking for things related specifically to their product or service!
- Marketers who work directly with brands/companies on their marketing campaigns/strategies because keyword research helps them understand which words and phrases potential customers might search in order to find out more information about what they do/what products they sell etc., how many searches per month each one gets. Meaning, better targeting across channels like YouTube videos so that you’re reaching your audience where it’s most likely for them to appear.
The importance of planning
- It ensures that you are efficient with your time and budget by not wasting money on ineffective strategies.
- It allows you to have greater control over what happens with your campaign. You can make adjustments as needed instead of being forced into them later in the process when it is too late to do anything about it.
Keywords in website content
Detecting your keywords
Keywords in website meta description
Keywords in social media posts and hashtags
Keywords in digital ads
Blogs featuring keywords and tags
Where your customers will see your business
Curious about the ins and outs of digital marketing?