SEO techniques in 2023: What will work and what will not work?
Keyword research is still important
Using semantically related keywords for SEO
Optimizing your content for search engines
More emphasis placed on local searches
The rise of voice searches
Online translation services
- Video allows you to build trust with viewers. It’s easy for customers to trust an expert on camera than it is for them to believe what they read in an article or post online. Visible action speaks louder than words, so when someone sees you do something on camera, they know it was done by you personally. Not just the company that hired you.
- You can use videos for multiple purposes other than just engaging users; this makes them very versatile tools! Meaning, if your business regularly releases new products or services then videos are perfect. It is because they allow people who aren’t able (or aren’t interested) in reading long posts about these things. They can get up-to-date information quickly without having read through anything at all first (or even having clicked on any links).
The integration of Marketing AI
- Marketing automation – AI can be used in conjunction with marketing automation software (such as HubSpot) to create automated campaigns based on customer behavior and preferences.
- Customer service – Instead of using chatbots or hiring more customer service reps, businesses could train an AI assistant on their products and policies so that it can field questions from customers without needing human intervention.
- Website optimization – It’s possible that some sites may have an “AI-powered” mode where they automatically optimize themselves. It is based on what they know (or think they know) about their users’ interests at any given moment
- Using semantically related keywords.
- More emphasis is placed on local searches.
- The rise of voice searches.
- Video marketing.
- The integration of Marketing AI.
Curious about the ins and outs of digital marketing?