What are the best free SEO tools?
Useful free SEO tools
- Who is visiting? (demographics)
- What pages are they viewing? (content)
- How long do they stay on each page? (time on site)
Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
- The number of indexed pages on your site
- The most frequent crawl errors
- Your search traffic history
Google Keyword Planner
To use this tool, simply enter the URL of any web page in the text box on Google’s homepage (www.google.com). You’ll then see a list of suggested queries related to your site’s content at the top of the page. These are called “related searches”. Click on one of those queries if it seems relevant to your business or industry. So, it will bring up more information about that query in another window.
Free keyword research tool
Answer the Public
- Link analysis: Ahrefs’ link analysis tool helps you find the best-linking sites for your content and evaluate your backlink profile.
- Site audits: Ahrefs offers a range of website audits, including an SEO audit and a duplicate content audit.
- Competitor research: You can use the site’s competitor research tool to get information on top-performing keywords for your target keywords, as well as their backlink profiles.
Varvy SEO Tool
Curious about the ins and outs of digital marketing?