10 free SEO tools for discoverability
Best free on-page optimization tools
Rank Math Plugin
Yoast SEO Plugin
- Easily add meta descriptions, titles, and keywords to your pages
- See where your page stands on search engine rankings for any keyword or phrase
- Get suggestions for improving your page’s performance
Best free keyword research tools
- The number of searches per month
- What sites are ranking on top for the keyword
- How to use those keywords on your website
Ahrefs Keyword Generator
Best free SEO tools for analytics
Google Search Console
Bing Webmaster Tools
- Track traffic sources and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analyze visitor behavior in real-time and over time
- Understand which of your marketing channels are driving the most traffic to your website
Best free tools for link building
Ahrefs Backlink Checker
- Keep track of your organic SEO performance: The number of backlinks pointing at your site can give you a sign of how well you’re doing in search results. You can also use this data to identify high-value links, which can help improve your rank in search engines.
- Find new link-building opportunities: Ahrefs Backlink Checker will show you which pages linked to your website lately. You can also see which pages would be good candidates for new content or outreach campaigns.
- Track competitor activity: Ahrefs Backlink Checker shows you how competitors are doing well in their link-building. Plus, you can learn what kinds of topics people find valuable enough to share on social media or via email newsletters.
- Find new link opportunities by finding websites that have linked to your competitors but not you.
- See who links to your competitors and then reach out to those websites, asking them to link to your site as well.
- See the value of a link from each domain and decide if it’s worth pursuing.
Curious about the ins and outs of digital marketing?