How to Use Google Ads for Your Business (Beginner's Guide)
The Importance of Advertising Your Business
Google Ads Lite
- It’s free! That means you can use it without having to pay for anything. And if your business does need more advanced support, you can always upgrade to Google Ads (see below).
- You can get started in minutes by entering basic information about your business, including its location and categories of products or services offered. Then start creating ads from scratch, selecting from available templates on different types of devices. Or, even importing an existing logo into one of them! From there, Google Ads will help optimize your ad performance based on factors like target audience demographics and engagement rates over time.
- When using Google Ads Lite instead of another option like Facebook ads manager or Bing advertising platform etc., all these features will be taken care of by Google automatically. So, no further knowledge is required!
Google Ads Standard
- Target customers by location, device type and operating system or add interest-based audiences based on interests (such as hobbies) or demographics (like age and gender).
- Deliver ads based on your customer’s previous search history on Google Search and YouTube. You can also create remarketing lists for people who have already visited your website.
- Schedule ads in advance so you don’t have to worry about missing out on sales if there is a sudden spike in demand for your products at inconvenient times like weekends or evenings when staffing levels are low.
Why uses Google Ads?
You can use google ads to help get your business noticed
- Increased visibility for new customers who are searching for similar businesses nearby
- Improved brand awareness by targeting relevant keywords in order to drive traffic directly back to their site through quality content
- Higher conversion rates from people who are already familiar with products/services
Curious about the ins and outs of digital marketing?