Web 3.0 Marketing: The Marketing Revolution And Its Impact
Welcome to the decentralized web
- The graph is more than just your favorite social network; every website you visit contributes to it as well as every app you use and everything you post online (yes, even that embarrassing status update).
- The graph is made up of nodes—users connected through links between them, and edges links between those users (think Facebook friendships). You’re part of this network whether or not you’re aware of it!
- The protocol allows us all to share information freely while still respecting privacy rights and giving everyone equal access regardless of location or device type or ISP (we’ll talk more about this later).
The New Search and Discovery Paradigm
Democratized Social Media and Content Creation
The New Digital Advertising Model
- The user experience. Users should be able to see and interact with the ads they want in a seamless, engaging manner.
- Data privacy. The user’s data privacy must be respected at all times. If users give you access to their information, they should get the value they expect in return. And not just be bombarded by irrelevant ads that waste their time (and yours).
- User trust. You need to earn the trust of your target audience through transparent and honest interactions with them. Meaning, setting high standards for all aspects of your business, including brand reputation management, product development processes, and customer service practices
Complete shift in the marketing landscape
Curious about the ins and outs of digital marketing?