Why Aren’t My Google Ads Converting?
Why Your Google Ads Aren't Converting and What You Can Do About It
Your expectations are too high
Your conversion tracking is broken
How to fix them?
- Incorrect Code Implementation: If the tracking code is not installed correctly on your website, it may not be able to properly track conversions. Double-check that the code is installed on the correct pages and that it is functioning properly.
- Multiple Conversion Tracking Codes: If you have multiple conversion tracking codes installed on your website, they may be conflicting with each other and cause inaccurate data. Make sure you have only one conversion tracking code installed per conversion type.
- Changes to Website or Tracking Code: If you make changes to your website or tracking code, it may cause your conversion tracking to break. Make sure to test your conversion tracking after making any updates to ensure that it is still functioning properly.
- Ad Blockers or Privacy Settings: Some users may have ad blockers or privacy settings that prevent the tracking code from functioning properly. While you can’t control users’ privacy settings, you can make sure your tracking code is functioning properly and that you are using best practices to minimize the impact of ad blockers.
- Third-Party Platforms: If you’re using a third-party platform to track conversions, make sure it is properly integrated with Google Ads and functioning properly.
Poor Ad Copy
Unfocused Landing Pages
Low Ad Rank & Ineffective Targeting
High Competition & Poor Ad Placement
Slow Page Load Times
Inadequate Google Ads Budget
Poor Ad Testing
How to improve my Google Ads conversion?
Curious about the ins and outs of digital marketing?